Friday, October 31, 2014

Getting Inspired

I've told you a little about my writing process, so you now know that I get most of my crazy ideas right as I am about to drift off to sleep. I decided to take go one step deeper and make my storm of ideas into a Pinterest board.  Frozen: a Winter Anthology released yesterday (wahoo!!), so to celebrate, I made an inspiration board for my contribution to the anthology, Falling on Ice.  I hope you enjoy it!  My original thoughts about the town of Rigby, some of the settings for important scenes, and the main characters are all there for your visual enjoyment.  Check it out, and follow me on Pinterest.  http://www.pinterest.com/besskingsley/falling-on-ice/
Stay tuned for a Chasing Storm Pinterest board.  In the meantime, you can purchase Frozen and read my story here.


Have a delicious Halloween!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment